Forums » Businesses For Sale

List of newest posts

• January 26, 2016 5:04 PM CST
    • Profitable and growing dog grooming shop for sale.
      Well known, highly regarded with a loyal customer base that continues to grow.
      Building is set up perfectly for grooming shop.
      Includes approximately $8k worth of equipment and supplies.
      Owner relocating out of town.

Currently operates as a sole owner/operator. Gross $50k year
      Asking $20k
      $10k Down, $10k Owner financing

You can contact us at groomingshopad@gmail.com

• November 8, 2015 7:20 PM CST
    • For Sale Dog Grooming business in the Caribbean + all House Furnishings, tools, equipment, kitchen utensils, etc. in Corozal, Belize in Central America. This is an English speaking country! I need to go back to the States in 2016 for personal reasons and family. I will take only my personal tools with me and leave all other equipment and supplies to business and home for next person to take over. Business has been up and running for over a year and has over 80 customers and growing. No other groomer on this end of country. I do not do cats due to severe allergies so a cat groomer would be welcome and create extra income. Basic dog training a plus. You only have to do 10 full grooms a week to live comfortably and that is with cable TV, Internet, Rent, Electric, water, food, etc. I am supporting my teenaged daughter and myself. depending on the quality you want to live. My business is currently in the 2 bed 1 bath home I am renting by Corozal Bay and my rent is $250.00 USD per month NO JOKE! I do share the home with another couple who live on the upper floor for same price. If interested you will have to live here for 6 months before applying for work permit I can help you with that. I am only asking $12,000.00 USD cash for the whole kit and caboodle + all home furnishings that you will need to get started to live in Paradise. If interested contact Mary 

• July 14, 2015 10:06 PM CDT
    • Great clientele for 30years in beautiful austin texas. Ask in 35k. Brings in annually 180,000.

Need to sale. If interested Pease call 512-221!9025

• January 1, 2015 7:48 AM CST
    • Update on the sale of the Grooming Business in East TN. Owner is now the only groomer on staff. This business has grossed $30,000 in 10 months Cliental consistant in rebooking. I am currently in a lease at current location untll Sept 2015 but this location has proved to be good for the business as we are getting new clients weekly. You can easily run business by yourself or with a bather. If interested please contact me via email puppylepew06@gmial.com or phone 423-309-9400. Thank you 

• November 16, 2014 4:13 PM CST
    • Would you like to be your own boss? This is a nice little grooming business. My Reason for selling: I own 2 grooming businesses in 2 different towns plus work for a Pet transport company and need to simplify. The sale includes: 1 Tub, 2 air force dryers, 1 stand dryer, 1 Hydraulic grooming table, 1 portable grooming table, some grooming tools and products, computer with Kennel Connection on it, printer w/stand, receipt printer, keyboard, mouse, washer & dryer, shelving, (4 cage) cage bank, counters, chairs, stools & decorations, business name, signs, bc/appt cards & phone number, as well as the client list.

Established in very good location with growing clientel.  This business currently has 2 groomers at this time. Owner(Groomer) will be leaving business. Other Groomer may stay with new owner. Priced at $15000 for a quick sale

If you are interested in this business or have questions please call 423-309-9400 leave a message if no answer please.

Thank you 

• August 7, 2014 5:44 PM CDT
    • Established grooming & retail shop. Have excellent cliental. S. Boston is booming new customers daily. Also Cats lots of cats. Gross 160,000 year great for new comer or seasoned groomer. My clients are the best. Getting ready to retire. Contact Lorna at dewberrydogs@ yahoo.com

• May 17, 2014 11:06 PM CDT
    • Someone is going to get a HECK of a deal on this! I am wanting to move by the fall, so I am reducing the price on this by $10K. It's crazy for me to be offering a 1800+ sqft home with an $80K+ annually grossing shop for only $70K, but I don't want to have this sitting for too long. If you are looking to buy a turn-key successful business you better get on this, it's the opportunity of a life time!

• February 25, 2014 8:31 AM CST
    • Pet Grooming and Boarding business and 4 bedroom home on .8 acres for sale in South Carolina, 1 ½ hours from Myrtle Beach.

Have you ever dreamed of easy country living? Owning a horse? Raising chickens, goats, pigs, growing your own food? But do you also want to still have a successful grooming business to support you and your family? This is the perfect situation for anyone looking to simplify their life and also make tons of money at the same time!

Home stats:

2005 Fleetwood 1,880 square foot double wide manufactured home on permanent brick foundation.

Open floor plan

4 bedrooms, 2 full baths

Great room with living room/formal dining room

Large kitchen with pantry, ceramic top stove, side-by-side fridge and freezer, 'island' workspace in the middle of the kitchen.

Lots of light from sliding glass doors leading to back deck

Large family room open to kitchen with functional wood burning fireplace

Utility room with side door leading to garage walk

Ceiling fans throughout.

Large master bedroom suite with walk-in closet

Library with custom built-in wall to wall bookcase off master bedroom

Master bath with separate shower and garden tub, his and her's sinks

New a/c in 2013

New front deck in 2013

Extra large detached garage with tool storage and workshop

Garden shed

Fully fenced back yard

Concrete driveway

Concrete sidewalk that leads from the parking area to the grooming shop

Swingset

Grooming business stats:

Established 8 years

Client list of over 500 clients

Approximately 350 of total clients are “regulars” (meaning they have been in more than once and come at least once every 3 months) I can run reports on request to verify client list activity.

75% of “regulars” are on a standing appointment schedule, booked every 1-8 weeks for the entire year beginning the October of the previous year

Total gross income for 2013 was $83K; Net income after expenses (before taxes) was $54K

A future totals report ran 2/25/2014 shows the business has over $71K in booked appointments for the year 2014 so far.

Building is 400 square feet—enough for small retail/lobby area, grooming room, and bathing/cage/storage room. It's enough room for 2 people (either a groomer and bather or 2 groomers) to work at the same time

Equipment:

Groomer's Choice hydraulic table (new in 2012) with grooming arm and Groomer's Helper Starter Set

Brand new never out of the box K9-II

Air mover for cage drying large thick coated dogs

Wire cage bank with dividers, trays, and wheels (3 long cages can be divided into 6)

Extra large wire cage with floor pan for extra large dogs

Custom built-in tub with custom reservoir for Bathing Beauty for economical shampoo and water use

Bathing Beauty shampoo application system

Built-in stairs for large dogs to walk up

Plenty of built-in shelving and cabinetry

Bright over-head lighting in lobby and grooming area

Soft lighting in cage/bathing area

3 window mount a/c units (1 for each room) keep the entire shop cool even on the hottest day

Brand new wire shelving unit for even more storage

Heavy duty de-humidifier keeps salon air dry, facilitating quicker dry times

Computer and printer with 123Pet grooming software installed, up to date with all client information

Taxi vac vacuum grooming system

Nylon muzzle set

Assortment of grooming tools (shears, blades, brushes, clippers, etc)

Assortment of shampoos (mostly Show Season brand, with some Davis)

Assortment of grooming bows and bandannas

Groomers set of SoftPaws claw caps (all remaining stock to be included with sale)

Assortment of retail fixtures (shelving units, peg hooks, etc)

All retail will be included (Advantix, supplements, shampoos, toys, pet jewelry, Petzlife, Angel Eyes, etc)

Various odds and ends (first aid supplies, hot oil treatments, kennel leads, etc)

All marketing supplies on hand at time of sale (business cards, appointment cards, appointment reminder post cards, brochures, signage, etc.)

In addition to the back yard being fully fenced, there is an additional 10 X 10 kennel next to the shop that is shaded from the sun and rain for the comfort of the boarding dogs.

Intangibles included with the sale:

Website address (you will have to build your own, but the address that shows up in search engines will be included with sale)

Custom logo and all rights to use it

Phone number established for 8 years

Rights to exclusive contract with grooming newsletter service (this is a monthly paid service, you are free to continue it or drop it without penalty at any time)

This business is top rated and has the best reputation in the area. Recommended by all area vets and large word of mouth client draw. I am currently working 8-5 Tuesday through Friday, 9-2 every other Saturday, and 8-done 1-2 Mondays per month. Grooming 6-10 dogs per day. Prices are the highest in the area by at least $5, in some cases double what other groomers charge, and I am still getting calls for new clients weekly! If you have ever dreamed of easy country living, owning a thriving business with very little overhead this is your chance!

Property value of home and land alone is approximately $55,000. Asking $80,000 for entire package. Seller is moving out of state and is motivated to sell the business with the home in order to keep the successful business in operation. These clients are loyal and dedicated to giving the best to their pets. I do not want them to have no place to go if I must shut down the business. (There are only 2 other groomers in the county where the business is located.)

Optionally included in sale is a 1999 Dodge Ram Van WagginTails Mobile Grooming Van conversion with brand new Onan 7000 gas generator (so new it hasn't even been installed yet!) Generator alone costs $5,000. The business offers mobile grooming 2 days per week, it will be up to the buyer whether they want to continue this service or not. This is the first and only mobile grooming service in the area. If buyer decides to purchase, she/he will have a moile grooming monopoly, if not, the mobile clients will just transition back to salon clients as they were before I began offering mobile. Asking an additional $18,000 to include the van with the business.

For more information please e-mail me at furstylist99@hotmail.com. Pictures of home, business and grooming van will be provided upon request, all business reports and financial information will also e provided upon request. Serious inquiries only, please. Sorry, no owner financing—buyer must secure own financing.

• May 4, 2014 1:01 PM CDT
    • This is a very nice 2 bedroom 2 bath home over 2400 sqft with a single groomer shop. Although my client list is small it would be very easy to make it grow. It is located in Kingman AZ, a town of over 35,000. my client list is small because i wanted it that way. I have full details and photos listed on craigs list, here is the link http://mohave.craigslist.org/reo/4437446950.html. Contac me Alicia Tomlinson at 928-530-1239 for more info. Owner will carry with good down.

• November 18, 2013 1:53 PM CST
    • This business is located in Moscow, Idaho. contact donna@tropheous.com.

• November 18, 2013 1:14 PM CST
    • Please add a location and contact information or the posting will need to be removed.

Barb

• November 18, 2013 11:03 AM CST
    • Located in beautiful small college town, great clients and outdoor life - mountains, forests, 4 seasons, inland Northwest.  Just remodeled, rented facility with long term lease in perfect location.  Potential to purchase property, located in main commercial retail corridor.  3600 sq ft upstairs, and 4500 sq ft down.  Additional space may be available in the future.  Seeking partner with capital to grow retail and add more boarding.  This is perfect for someone seeking to invest in a new lifestyle.  Certified and Certified Master Groomer on staff.  Partner may come in as a trainer, groomer, retailer, or trainee, or invest capitol only.  This business is built from the ground up to grow into a multiple locations.  Working partner would bring in $100K, an equity only partner $200K.  Fast growing area, we weathered the recession well, impressive growth opportunities and a great way to get into this growing business opportunity.

• October 3, 2013 6:10 PM CDT
    • Well established with a great customer base.  1000 square feet located in a strip center. 1 Ft employee and 2 PT employees.  The current owner does no marketing and is only selling because of health problems.

Nets $49K. Price $85K. Could qualify for an SBA loan with as little as 15% down. 

Call Phil @ 480-707-7721, First Choice Business Brokers

• September 30, 2013 9:47 AM CDT
    • HAVE YOUR BUSINESS  AT HOME A SHORT WALK UP THE DRIVEWAY!

Located in Baltimore suburb on 5-Lane Highway. Property is long and narrow. Grooming business up near road. Residence further back on property overlooking the waterfront off theChesapeake Bay.        

One house renovated into Pet Services Business, including doggie daycare and grooming. In business 11 years and have grown every year. Many,long term customers.  Daycare yard with 6’ fencing, puppy playground equipment, pools, all grooming equipment, tools, furniture and supplies included. Have cut business back to part time this year due to health issues. Endless possibilities.  Large subdivisions popping up very close by.  Huge potential for expansion and continued growth on top of healthy client base. Also has retail gift shop and does portrait photos. The possibilities are endless. Grossed $75,000 in best year working primarily by myself.

There are 2 houses total, one at roadside used for dog business, zoned commercial (C3) and other house on waterfront, zoned residential. Waterfront house has updated kitchen w/granite, dining area, Liviing Room, Master Bedroom , additional small room could be used as office or 2nd bedroom (needs door) & huge screened porch serves as an extra room ¾ of the year with brown outdoor carpeting. Apartment in basement in need of remodeling, currently used for storage. Any or all could be rental properties. These houses are small but it works for small family or couple and small business.  

$55,000 or best reasonable offer FOR BUSINESS - $399,900 for residence and waterfront property

For additional pictures and more detailed information about the business, building or property please contact me at joniballard1@gmail.com.

• August 29, 2013 6:51 PM CDT
    • Contact Info: nadine@thefurternityspa.com or 804-247-6031Tongue out

• August 29, 2013 9:46 AM CDT
    • Annual Sales-$110,000+

• August 29, 2013 9:43 AM CDT
    • Successful and well established grooming salon for sale in the Richmond, VA area with EXCELLENT reputation. This business is professional with strong marketing, branding and systems in place. Recommended by local Veterinarians and referrals from loyal customers - no advertising needed! Over 1,000 Sq/Ft with separate bathing/grooming areas, warehouse, office area, upstairs lunch area. Great location right off the interstate directly between Richmond and Charlottesville!  This business runs itself with one full time groomer and full time office manager the only thing missing is YOU! Huge growth potential by adding retail, doggie daycare or pet sitting services. An awesome opportunity for the right person!$80,000

• August 19, 2013 7:50 AM CDT
    • After 11 years in the same great location this business is proven! We have a very large and loyal client list. One block north of town so no city laws, water or sewer bills and no sales tax and rent is only $300. This is 100% turn key with all equipment and supplies, you will be making a nice living tomorrow! Smaller town living at it's best great schools and college if you love the great outdoors and a slower pace this is the place. Dillon Montana was one of the top 10 places to live. $55,000 Info 406-660-0115 or paws87@optimum.net

• April 19, 2013 11:02 AM CDT
    • 10 Yr Established Dog Grooming shop, Vet next door, 1040sq ft, busy shopping center off Temecula Parkway for sale.  Electric Grooming table, 2 built in bathtubs, generous lobby, built in drying benches with K-9 dryers, stand dryer,shampoos, towels, lots of kennels, 123pet computer system, kitchen area, office area, turn key business generates $60,000+ a year.  Ready to go at $15,000.  Exceptional price.  Lease up for renewal June 1st, 2013 and can be negotiated.  I have to sell due to my father's death and the large estate I inherited which is now a full time job.  Please call Debbie at 949-322-7677.  Pictures sent upon request.  Thanks!

• March 22, 2013 8:38 PM CDT
    • Do you dream of getting out of the city. Here's your chance! Small town living at it's finest. 

• March 8, 2013 4:04 PM CST
    • Well established, turn key business is being offered for sale. D'tails Pet Spa has a great reputation with loyal clientele that are willing to drive for quality work.$35,000

PRIME highway location, attactive recently updated exterior, new signage and kennel runs on concrete.

Charming country cottage themed interior decor.

Modern groomng equipment with new stainless steel ramp tub. Space for more than one groomer in well lit grooming area. Fiberglass cage banks with grates and trays.

Marketing in place with website, active facebook page and popular newsletter and best of all word of mouth from happy clients.

May be purchased with or without 3 bedroom ranch style home with partial basement and 2 car attacged on adjoining property. $55,000

Mobile small animal vet pays rent to park next to grooming shop.

Business friendy incentives from Smith Center Economic Development

Store Front Grants $3000 in matching funds available yearly.

Rural Opportunity Zone incentives for Western Kansas. Kansas income tax waivers for up to five years.

Student Loan repayments up to $15,000 over 5 years.

Neighborhood Revitalization Plan with tax rebate incentives for improvements to property

Safe, friendly, small town atmosphere with great schools.

check us out

www.dtailspetgrooming.com  Tour the Salon

www.smithcenterks.com  Check out our local community and the Economic Development programs

www.kansascommerce.com/rural for more information on Rural Opportunity Zone incentives

• January 3, 2013 10:18 AM CST
    • Grooming & Self Dog Wash Business Opportunity-Franklin, MA

Destination Dog in Franklin, MA is a group of dog businesses that have come together to support the area’s dogs.  The concept is to have the BEST dog services available in one location.

We have space for a Grooming & Self Dog Wash.  There are 6 existing dog businesses in the building.  We have formed an alliance that markets themselves individually and together.  The location is right off 495 and the customer base is already here.  There are at a minimum 250 client visits per day.

If you want to own, set up and run your own business in a great location with great customers, please call 508-541-8588 or e-mail cathy@happytailsddc.com to discuss this opportunity in detail.

• November 7, 2012 7:58 AM CST
    • HEAVENLY PET GROOMING & KENNEL INC.

Established, growing, quality grooming salon. 1500 sq ft building. Parking lot, baording area. Stocked boutique, regular clientele.....80-100k annually. Already incorporated. 9312424784

OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE

• October 29, 2012 5:10 PM CDT
    • Is the business still for sale?  If so, what area / address?  Thanks

• August 31, 2012 3:49 PM CDT
    • Photos from in the grooming area and some lobby pic's.