Forums » Mobile Units

List of newest posts

• October 29, 2014 11:19 PM CDT
    • 2007 Wag N Tails Pet Pro van for sale, located in San Diego. Onan generator replaced two years ago, and newly overhauled K-9 II dryer. Includes fridge, microwave, waterproof radio, etc. Excellent working condition. One owner, well maintained with all maintenence records available.

$39K- $42K depending on terms, call for info.

Marty & Tara
      (858) 354-8028

• July 13, 2014 10:22 AM CDT
    • I am looking to sell my mobile rig, and was hoping someone is in the market for a van. I am located in New Rochelle NY:

2006 Ford E-250 with Bubble Roof Top

ODO 100K in great running condition

Conversion powered by Honda Eu3000

Back up Plug in capability

Asking $35,000 - Call or text at 914-803-2903

• August 25, 2012 2:47 PM CDT
    • More pics available upon request, just let me know what you want to see.  This rig weighs only 4000 lbs fully loaded, can easily be towed with a 1/2 ton pickup, easy puller, easy parker, and easy backer.

Also has recirc system and HW heater.  I can do up to 8 dogs a day with out refilling, more if you bathe multi-dog households together.  The table stays with the rig, the other stuff in the pics is just in there so you can see how I had it set up.  More room than you think but everything is within reach from your chair, my husband and I have been running this rig as a team for the last 4 months with no issue on space. 

• August 2, 2012 7:02 AM CDT
    • Family is being relocated and unable to take van.  Great condition and sparkling clean.  New Michelin Tires and brakes.  50k miles with extended warranty.  Graphics can be used by just changing the name and number on the van.  Rear camera.  Please contact Pam at 919-358-7334

• May 26, 2012 3:06 PM CDT
    • 2003 Ford E-350 with newer brakes and ball joints.

Higher mileage but runs and drives great! Very dependable!

In front: radio with cassette, back-up camera, vinyl seats, A/C, heat, C/C. In back: 40 gal freshwater, about 20 gal greywater, 6 gal elec water heater, roof A/C and vents, sliding windows, stainless steel walls, gas heat, rv sized bathtub big enough for Goldens, easy clean floor, two grooming tables and tons of cabinets.

The outside storage doors are a little rusted and the antenae is boken in half, but does not affect anything.

Only asking $12,000 for the van or $15,000 for the van AND business. Located in Fort Wayne, IN. Established 2 years ago, and includes website, phonebook ads and a steady clientel.

*MAY* finance with 50% down and approved credit.

Call: 260-255-4364

• May 9, 2012 12:04 PM CDT
    •  ... and one more picture.

• May 9, 2012 12:02 PM CDT
    • Here are some more pictures.

• May 9, 2012 11:58 AM CDT
    • Hi all, I am posting this for a friend...

This Wag’n Tails trailer is located in Indiana.  Mark says it was purchased new in 2005 and it was only mobile for 6 months and was towed less than 1000 miles.  After that, it was turned into a stationary salon and was housed indoors in a heated and air conditioned facility.

That means the generator, air conditioner and furnace are barely used.  Mark adds that it has been meticulously maintained and the generator has just been serviced by a licensed Onan dealer.

It has all the maintenance records, owner’s manuals, etc.  He is also including over $1200 in grooming products like shampoos and conditioners, tools like combs, brushes, shears, etc.

This unit was his wife’s pride and joy and it shows in the care it received.  Mark says it’s a full “business package” and one that won’t disappoint!

Call Mark at 317-512-5386 or email him at varnerma@aol.com.

Details:
      Stock ID:                                 20120429001
      Year:                                              2005
      Make:                                            Trailer
      Model:                                           Wag'n Tails Trailer
      Price:                                            $29000.00
      Post Date:                                     05/09/2012
      Converter:                                     Wag'n Tails    
      Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):    50    
      Gray Water Capacity (Gallons):      50    
      Complete Chassis
       Maintenance Records:                   Yes    
      Water Massage System:                Super Sudser    
      Overhead Power Vents:                 Yes    
      Water Heater Type:                        LP Gas/Electric    
      Table Type:                                     Hydraulic    
      Dryer System 1:                             K9II    
      Dryer System 2:                             Kool Dry        
      Central Vacuum:                             Yes    
      Furnace:                                         Yes    
      Television:                                      No    
      DVD Player:                                    No    
      Premium Rear Stereo System:       Yes    
      Vacuum Clipper System:                 Yes    
      Shampoo Delivery System:             No    
      Plumbing Anti Freeze System:        Yes    
      Back Up Camera & Monitor:            No    
      Refrigerator:                                   No    
      Microwave:                                     No    
      Toilet:                                             No    
      Conversion A/C:                             Yes    
      Complete Conversion
       Maintenance Records:                   Yes    
      Generator:                                      Onan 7000, 310 hours    

There are more pictures available.

• March 24, 2012 8:47 AM CDT
    • 2002 Pace Cargosport Trailer home conversion. 16x6.  This is a lovely home conversion trailer in nice, clean shape. It is white on the outside with just a limited number of vinyl lettering that will be easy to remove to put your own artwork/logo on.

* Extra tall at 7 ft

* 13.5 BTU Roof A/C

* Aluminum Interior

* 2 Axle with 4 new/nearly new wheels

* Hanvey gold Dryer

* adjustable grooming table

* 2 nice storage cabinets

* r-5 fiberglss insulation to help keep trailer cool/warm

* 6 gallon water heater

* large/wide enough to add a 2nd grooming table

Have you wanted to open your own Home grooming Salon, but were renting or didn't want the extra mess of building??  This could be ideal for you.  Just park it and your ready to groom.  It has space in the rear for a bank of cages and can accomodate a 2nd groomer!  Of course, it is road ready with excellent tires and exterior lights working.  We are located 2 hrs north of Dallas Texas and would be willing to haul it a reasonable distance for gas money. 

I'm downsizing to little dogs so am getting a smaller trailer.   Why spend $15,000 -$25,000 for a trailer when You can own this fully operational, ready to go unit for only $8000.  For photos and a video, please contact Theresa at Dafpig@aol.com  Thanks for looking!