Forums » Wanted: Used Grooming Equipment

List of newest posts

• July 23, 2015 8:04 AM CDT
    • Amie,
      Not sure you've seen it but there is a posted under Equipment for sale of a gal closing her shop and a big list of blades and there things that may help you.

• June 2, 2015 5:15 PM CDT
    • Hello everyone! I'm new here to Groomers Lounge. I'm looking for left handed straight, curved, thinning, chunkers, pretty much any left handed shears. I only have one set and they cost so much to buy new. I am a residential business and just reopened my business less than 2 years ago. As I grow I've noticed that I don't have any back ups of almost anything. Other than the shears, I could use more clipper blades. I use the A-5 detachable type clippers and blades. I have an Andis 5 speed, Oster A-6, Oster Turbo A-5 and Oster Golden A-5 clippers so blades that will fit those are what I need. Needing the most would be 3F, 4F, 5F, 40. I could use back ups of almost every other size as well. I don't mind if they need sharpened as long as they still have a long life span left. I am also open to any other tools that may be available as well. Except slicker brushes, I am pretty sure I have more than plenty of those :) I live in northeastern Ohio (44483) so please let me know what you have, and price with shipping and pics as well if you can. I could also use some equipment but I doubt there is anyone close enough that I could pick stuff up from. Anyway you can email me at sadiebonepet@outlook.com or for faster replies text me at 330-883-1895 my name is Aime. Thank you for your time in advance!

• November 22, 2014 2:04 PM CST
    • need 10 foot hose for the double k force dryer.  Loriwoo909@gmail.com

• June 23, 2014 1:12 PM CDT
    • Or, you can get a Vacgroom, which is only about $70.

• June 21, 2014 4:01 PM CDT
    • http://groomers.net/messageboard/forums/topic/172/diy-clipper-vac

Check out an older post on DIY clipper vac.

Matisse

• June 20, 2014 11:06 PM CDT
    • They are fairly easy. You can use a shop vac. You need to slow it down though as the suction is too high. You can get a rheostat to do that. 

You will need a hose and the attachment to your clipper. You could probably buy those from Romani or Hanvey and use pvc adaptors to get it to fit the shop vac.

Barb

• June 20, 2014 9:19 PM CDT
    • ...Or if someone can tell me how to effectively MAKE an affordable clipper vacuum system...  ??

• June 20, 2014 9:17 PM CDT
    • I am looking for a used clipper vac system.  Will consider all offers.  I am located in Denison, IA but I am willing to pick up or pay shipping if the price is right.  :)  Please text 712*267*9862 or email tyme2parti@gmail.com Thanks in Advance!!  

I also am interested in scissors, chunkers, clippers, Blades, etc.  Let me know what you have.  This is for home grooming, for my personal dogs as I no longer have my shop, as I had to give it up for personal reasons.  I do groom part time in a grooming shop too, but this is strictly for at home...

• May 13, 2014 2:43 PM CDT
    • Opening a Salon in Texas and in need of grooming tables, drying tables, bathing tub, cage banks, (box, cage, and stand)

I am willing to travel to pick up or pay shipping for items.  Thank you very much and have a blessed day. You can call Karen Carey @ 817-408-0310.

Or you can e-mail me at karencarey65@yahoo.com

• February 11, 2014 3:35 PM CST
    • I am looking for a gently used small ringside show table preferably with an arm- 

I'm located in Grand Rapids, Michigan

• February 11, 2014 3:30 PM CST
    • Laura,

Please post your location and contact information.

Thanks

Barb

• February 11, 2014 3:19 PM CST
    • I'm looking for a Small ringside portable table -with or without arm- arm is preferable-

thanks- 

Laura 
      Loralar Pugs

• February 3, 2014 7:28 AM CST
    • I am opening a grooming salon and in South Carolina and in need of grooming tables, drying tables, bathing tubs, cage banks, dryers (box, cage and stand), clipper vac, etc.  I am happy to travel to pick up or pay shipping for the right items/price.  Please call Coreen at (864) 214-1799 or email me at coreen.fisher@yahoo.com.  

• November 5, 2013 11:11 PM CST
    • Sorry I didn't think about that..I am located in Rhode Island and can be contacted via email fromheadtoatils@gmail.com

• November 3, 2013 8:35 AM CST
    • Please add your location and contact information so you can be reached if someone has one for sale.

Barb

• November 2, 2013 11:51 PM CDT
    • Would prefer 48" folding arm, but I cannot afford to be picky. Also interested in Groomers helper system if anyone has an extra to sell. 

• May 21, 2013 1:36 PM CDT
    • I am looking for cage banks. stainless or fiberglass.  Please call 931-762-4364.

Andrea

• March 10, 2013 7:29 PM CDT
    • I would like to find a used Taxi Vac with the type of clippers that the air goes thru the back not over the top. Please email only herond69@yahoo.com as I will not have a phone for awhile. Thanks

• March 10, 2013 12:40 AM CST
    • Have a Groomer's Helper noose/loop that is falling apart or too tufted with hair to use anymore? I will gladly take it off your hands and pay for the shipping to send it to me. The jam buckles they use are hard to find and I re-use them for different projects. So rather than throw your old nooses in the trash, I will pay you to ship them to me and I will re-purpose all of the parts. Thanks!

Heidi

email: hhokett@yahoo.com

• February 8, 2013 10:31 PM CST
    • I have a Laube IVAC that is about 5 years old and the ac adapter that plugs into just broke. The new ones don't fit on my clipper. Does anyone have one that is sitting around? Will take with clipper or without. Please email me sarafincham@hotmail.com.....Thanks!

• January 30, 2013 5:33 PM CST
    • Hi! I see no one has made a comment yet. The grooming dvd's are nice to watch cause you can learn a few things from them. What I discovered from the Sue and Jay dvd's is.....that isn't what our client's actually want. They are awesome groomers and groom dogs that need another grooming in 4-6 weeks. Thing is...most of your client's may not want that. They want pet trims and trims that require less grooming for them. Least I have found this in my area and  do have the video's and watch them just because it's dogs lol. I am nuts about dogs. I would maybe try Jody Murphy's dvd's..I have most of them also haha!!! They are cheaper then Sue and Jay's and teach well as long as your a visual learner. The best way to learn is hands on!!! Ask neighbors...friends...anyone who has a dog if you can practice on them. If there is plenty of coat..try your hand at some scissoring ..then go shorter..Just play around and experiment with your tools and the coat. Look at pictures and see if you can copy the trim. These are are of the things I did and it worked well for me. Just depends on what type of learner you are. I also shadowed groomers...maybe you can try that :)  That way you can get more of an idea and be able to ask questions too!!!

Hope I helped some! And do get Notes From The Grooming Table!!! That is a must! Was for me anyway!

• January 28, 2013 11:15 AM CST
    • Beginner groomer on a budget looking for grooming DVD's of all types! Please email if you have any your done studying!

"Heads Compilation" DVD from Sue Zecco and Jay Scruggs would be a big treat!

and the book "Notes from the Grooming Table" Smile

erinago06@yahoo.com

• April 17, 2012 4:18 PM CDT
    • I'm looking for A5 blades in good condition. msminnamouse@yahoo.com

• March 26, 2012 6:25 PM CDT
    • Sorry! My contact info is ecogirlmh@aol.com

• March 26, 2012 6:18 PM CDT
    • Hi! I am finally starting my own little business in my vet's office.  I'm looking for ANY brand of clipper vacuum and also any type of hydrosurge for the tub.  If you have any kind of forced air dryer I'd be interested in that too.  Thank you!