Forums » Product Discussions/Comparisons

List of newest posts

• June 30, 2014 5:54 PM CDT
    • I know this is a little late, but we've been using chubbs bar since last November.  Both my daughter and I think it works great.  I use it on cats and we've used it on greasy ears and greasy dogs.  We've had great luck with it but, I know it probably doesn't work for everyone, and I think it does have to do with water quality.  I like that it's a bar when bathing cats as I can still have both hands on the cat and the soap.  I sent one to my groomer friend in New England, and she didn't like the way it performed either.  At least she didn't spend money on an order of it.  I feel just like with any shampoo, depending on where you live and your water quality, they don't all work the same way. Just my feelings.

• March 2, 2014 8:13 PM CST
    • I didn't like the soap scum it left in the tub and how the dogs coats felt. At first I thought maybe it was our water (?) But then no other shampoos feel like that and leave the scrum. was hoping more people would've tried them. I don't like to post negative things and usually don't but all I've heard are good reviews and I just did not like them at all.

• March 2, 2014 7:29 PM CST
    • I'm watching the videos now. I couldn't imagine using a bar for shampooing, but I see it does lather up a lot.

The before and after pictures appear that it's used on all dogs and cats, as in the before pictures they do not look greasy.

I think I'll stick wit my shampoo system over bathing by hand again.

Barb

• March 2, 2014 7:11 PM CST
    • Aren't they for degreasing, I can't see using them exclusively for all bathing. I have wanted to try them for greasy ears.

• March 1, 2014 7:27 AM CST
    • I have not tried them yet. I thought about getting some recently when I was looking to place an order somewhere. Maybe I won't now. :)

Barb

• March 1, 2014 7:13 AM CST
    • Am I the only one who does not like these? Tried them for a whole week and went back to my liquid shampoo s.