Forums » Scentsy for Groomers

List of newest posts

• September 15, 2012 6:32 PM CDT
    • Hey grooming peeps! I know you will all help me out with this!

I am doing a fundraiser for my local Humane Society. This rescue is in DESPERATE need! We just recently aquired a "shelter"--of sorts. It is a VERY old county jail. There is lead paint peeling off the walls, drainage problems, fencing problems, pest problems, you name it--it's a problem for us. We used to opperate only on a foster home basis but fosters were very few and far between and some of our fosters were keeping 20+ animals!

Our resources are very limited, and now that we have a physical shelter the owner surrenders are coming more quickly now. WE NEED MONEY! I help out as much as I can, buying some things out of my own pocket at times and donating them. I also volunteer my time by grooming the dogs that need it and going once a week to feed and clean kennels. 

Since I am a Scentsy rep, there is one more way I can help them out--by having a fundraiser! Starting today through Saturday September 29th all purchases made through the "Fundraiser for the Humane Society" link on my website will have the commissions donated to the Humane Society.

If you have ever thought about trying Scentsy, now would be a terrific time because you can also feel good about helping animals in need!

And with the holidays right around the corner, there are some GREAT items to give as gifts!

The website for ordering is http://goodscentsbymeg.scentsy.us

TIA for your help and support! <3

• September 15, 2012 6:09 PM CDT
    • Here are the warmers available for Halloween (which is right around the corner! LOL!) Aren't they cute? I love the All Hallows!

• September 15, 2012 5:54 PM CDT
    • Isn't he just adorable, tegans? I ordered him as soon as he became available. He is so cute that I am going to re-design my whole bedroom around him! LOL! Did you need any help with ordering info? My website is http://goodscentsbymeg.scentsy.us Just PM me if you have any questions! :-)

• September 12, 2012 8:42 PM CDT
    • Oh my I NEEd it!

• August 1, 2012 9:14 PM CDT
    • Ooops! Pic didn't post! I'll try again:

• August 1, 2012 9:11 PM CDT
    • I am VERY excited for all the new items coming out with Scentsy this season. This month is our "transition month". Which means about 90% of Scentsy items are on SALE! August is call "transition month" because we are phasing out the spring/summer scents and products to make way for the new fall/winter line. This month will be the LAST MONTH to get some of these items. So stock up now and don't miss out!

One of my favorite new items being offered for the first time this month is this warmer. His name is Whoot and boy is he ever CUTE! I need another warmer like I need a hole in my head but I just HAVE to order this guy for myself! :-) One of my favorite scents is also coming back this month: Honey Pear Cider. Doesn't that sound just yummy and get you in the mood for cooler fall temperatures? ;-)

• April 22, 2012 3:44 PM CDT
    • Scentsy has been bringing great scents to our lives via their parafin wax products and has become a trusted name in the home fragrance industry.

Well now they are drawing from their scent expertise and branching out into other products to freshen up our lives. 

Scentsy's new "Layers" line will envelope you in fragrance. It is a scent-sational experience!

Here is how it works:

Layer 1 = Start with taking a shower with a shower gel or cream in your favorite Scentsy fragrance. 

Layer 2= Soothe and moisturize your skin with milky Body Lotion, rich Body Butter, or silky Hand Cream. Being groomers, we all have problems keeping our hands moisturized. The Scentsy Hand Cream is FABULOUS!

Layer 3 = Mist yourself with a veil of Body Spray (to cover up the inevitable scent of anal gland juice you will have to cope with at some point during the day! LOL!), and caress you pulse points with Solid Perfume.

Layer 4 = Slip on clothes scented by Scentsy's new Washer Whiffs and Dryer Disks. 

You can use products of all the same fragrance to 'layer' yourself in a long lasting scent or you can mix and match fragrances to create your own custom fragrance signature. 

All Layers products also come in Combine and Save packs--letting you save money when you stock up on your favorite products!

To order the Layers line of products or ANY of Scentsy's products please click the link below:

https://goodscentsbymeg.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy/Category/875

And thank you for your support! :)

• March 18, 2012 9:23 PM CDT
    • I was introduced to Scentsy via a fellow groomer and friend. I had never heard of it before but was intrigued by the idea of a product that could give the wonderful scent of burning a scented candle without the risk of an open flame. Having a dog, 3 kids and 5 cats in my home open flames are an obvious hazard. Similarly, having many dogs come in and out of my busy grooming salon along with fur flying about the air when being blow dried, open flames are a hazard in my business as well. I tried the hot plate candle warmer things with little success. Not finding a Scentsy rep in my area I went ahead and bought a 'knock off' version at a major retail store. It was OK and I was happy with it for awhile until I had the opportunity to order some REAL Scentsy. OMG! There is no comparision! 

The Scentsy products are of a vastly higher quality. They last longer, warm more evenly, fill the space with scent more, and their scent quality is far superior. I decided to become a Scentsy rep and bring this wonderful product to the homes and businesses of my friends, family, neighbors, AND my fellow groomers!

I can't tell you how many times a day a client will remark on how wonderful my shop smells. Scentsy is the only product I have tried (and I have tried many) that consistently gives me a pleasant smelling shop throughout the day.

Ordering from me is simple; Just vist my website at: 

http://goodscentsbymeg.scentsy.us

There you will find the whole line of quality Scentsy products. If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time at megsgoodscents@hotmail.com

And thank you for supporting a fellow groomer! :)