Forums Site Information News and Announcements
  • Topic: Welcome!!!!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 11, 2014 9:52 AM CDT
    • Welcome!!!!

Yes! I'm finally here! All I need to do is add a picture. Windows 8 is harder to work forme but I'll figure it out. But I'm here. I'm a mobile groomer and hope to be able to touch base with others.

• May 11, 2014 9:39 PM CDT
    • Welcome!!!!

Welcome to the GL!

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• July 10, 2015 8:08 PM CDT
    • Welcome!!!!

I had been a member since maybe 2000??? When the message board was changed I just gave up! I have decided to try again?...I still don't like the layout, I find it very difficult to navigate and post to....the only thing I recognize are the roses......
    • July 10, 2015 10:42 PM CDT
    • Welcome!!!!

It's actually much easier to use than the old board. Though I will agree, I did like that one alot. Unfortunately that software is no longer available. I was running 10,000 pages on it. It was at it's limit.

When you go to the main message board page, you will see a running list of all current threads. You can click on them there if you'd like. Or if you scroll up just a bit, in the top menu is Forum Topics.  There you will see everything nicely organized by Topic area.

On this new board, you only have to sign in once, not with each post.  

Welcome back

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• November 25, 2015 7:31 AM CST
    • Welcome!!!!

I haven't seen her in years. She may have registered when I switched message boards, but I don't remember her posting.

Barb

• February 5, 2016 9:32 PM CST
    • Welcome!!!!

Yay!

Welcome back!

Barb

• October 11, 2016 2:00 PM CDT
    • Welcome!!!!

HI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey is Back .... He's just a pet owner, but LOVED the old lounge and the 'Pet Owners Ask The Groomers' thread.

I joined back in 2005, looking for advice, assistance and help with how to groom my Pyreenes 'Joey'

There were SO MANY groomers here that provided me with such great advice and assistance.  I did then, and do today, GREATLY APPRECIATE the time and knowledge they all shared with me.

Joey passed away in 2012, and I dropped off the fourm.  We knew we'd get another pet, it was only a matter of time.  So about 3 months ago we got a Bouvier, 'MoJo'.....  He's WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a couple of links going back to when I was getting ready to give Joey her frist home bath:

http://www.groomers.net/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?tpc=91&post=223652#POST223652

http://www.groomers.net/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?tpc=91&post=223721#POST223721

http://www.groomers.net/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?tpc=91&post=223722#POST223722

I now will be using the tools and experiences that I gained with Joey with MoJo

I'll be posting up some pictures of him soon.

I'm Happy to be back !!!!!!!

Hope some of my old friends are still around !!

• October 11, 2016 8:41 PM CDT
    • Welcome!!!!

Welcome back!

Congratulations on your new boy!

Things are a bit quieter around here, but occasionally some of the original crew make a visit.

I looke forward to getting to know MoJo. :)

Barb

(progroom)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel