Pet Stylist need in Plymouth MN
Looking for fantastic Pet Stylists to come and join our family!
Are you tired of being overbooked, underpaid, and unappreciated as a professional groomer? Are you looking for a place where you can build your business into a career and not just "work a job?" Well, maybe you'll fit in at our salon. I own a high-end dog-grooming salon and I'm looking to add some talent to our team. Our salon is a wonderful environment to work in where we all believe animals come first.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Good fundamental grooming skills
- The ability to groom to AKC standards - An open mind to different ways of grooming
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work with the client to find the best cut for both their pet and their family
- Willingness to communicate directly with co-workers
- Experience with grooming special needs dogs
- Ability and willingness to groom cats
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Self-directed and autonomous
- Must have own grooming tools!
- You will be bathing and grooming your dogs
- As an independent contractor, you will have proof of insurance (if you don't have experience with this, please ask me for details)
You will be expected to take a grooming test as the last step before hiring. This is a part to full-time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
*******Please send work history or resume with any photos you have of dogs you've groomed as well as contact information! Kaldrich@amoresperrosllc.com ****
Look forward to going to work again! You spend the majority of your time at work so you should love what you do, enjoy the people you work with, and feel good when you go home at night. Come get your passion for grooming back!