Part-Time Groomer - Bklyn, NY
PART TIME DOG GROOMER POSITION IN GREENPOINT/WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN, NY
We are a dog grooming salon looking to expand our grooming team with an experienced part-time groomer. We aim for quality, not quantity and pride ourselves in the exceptional service. You must be a U.S. citizen and non-smokers are preferred.
The job is part-time that includes working Wed.'s & Sat.'s with an additional day to be determined.
- Must have on the job training & experience
- Must have your own grooming equipment that meets our facility standards
- Be able to bathe and groom all breeds and sizes of dogs
- Be able to groom a dog start to finish, including drying by hand (not in a cage), in a timely manner
- Know all phases of dog grooming with precise scissoring and styling skills and an eye for detail
- Be able to safely lift heavy dogs on a regular basis
- Have knowledge of dog behavior
- Treat canine clients with care, respect and compassion
- Must be an honest, hard working team player
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be drama free
If you meet all the above criteria and would like to apply for the job, please send an email with your resume copied & pasted in the body (attachments will not be opened) and a paragraph about why you feel you would be a good fit for our team to Info@MyTwoDogsInc.com.
After an initial interview, you will be asked to come in to groom a dog for the final interview.