Forums General Product Discussions/Comparisons
  • Topic: chubbs bars

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 1, 2014 7:27 AM CST
    • chubbs bars

I have not tried them yet. I thought about getting some recently when I was looking to place an order somewhere. Maybe I won't now. :)

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• March 2, 2014 7:29 PM CST
    • chubbs bars

I'm watching the videos now. I couldn't imagine using a bar for shampooing, but I see it does lather up a lot.

The before and after pictures appear that it's used on all dogs and cats, as in the before pictures they do not look greasy.

I think I'll stick wit my shampoo system over bathing by hand again.

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• March 2, 2014 8:13 PM CST
    • chubbs bars

I didn't like the soap scum it left in the tub and how the dogs coats felt. At first I thought maybe it was our water (?) But then no other shampoos feel like that and leave the scrum. was hoping more people would've tried them. I don't like to post negative things and usually don't but all I've heard are good reviews and I just did not like them at all.

• June 30, 2014 5:54 PM CDT
    • chubbs bars

I know this is a little late, but we've been using chubbs bar since last November.  Both my daughter and I think it works great.  I use it on cats and we've used it on greasy ears and greasy dogs.  We've had great luck with it but, I know it probably doesn't work for everyone, and I think it does have to do with water quality.  I like that it's a bar when bathing cats as I can still have both hands on the cat and the soap.  I sent one to my groomer friend in New England, and she didn't like the way it performed either.  At least she didn't spend money on an order of it.  I feel just like with any shampoo, depending on where you live and your water quality, they don't all work the same way. Just my feelings.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel