Forums General Business Issues Site Selection and Design
  • Topic: Scents

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 1, 2014 1:26 PM CDT
    • Scents

I have my Scentcy warmer on all day. I change up the scents but usually like to go with something with a very clean scent.

Grooming seems like such a 'dirty' job some days with the hair, and dog messes and odors. Sometimes I'll go for a lavendar or a spa type scent too.

Well I ran out and had to get some from home. I grabbed a 'homey' kind of scent. Something gingerbread, vanilla, cinnamon something. 

I have had more compliments on it. So many have walked in and immediately commented on how good it smells. 

I wonder if it's the type of scent or the actual scent intself.  If they are liking the homey type scent over something more clinical and clean?

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• April 3, 2014 7:55 PM CDT
    • Scents

I find that a LOT. I subscribe to the scent of the month so have a new scent warming for each month. It's a good variety. Some are floral, some fresh, some fruity, etc. I get more compliments on the sweet or fruity ones than the clean/fresh or floral ones. I think perhaps because it is unexpected. You walk into a shop and it smells of some clean-ish fragrance, you would expect that. It would please you, but perhaps not enough to take note. You walk in to a shop and it smells like mango-pineapple or apple pie and it is noteworthy. The one I have gotten the most compliments on is the Skinny Dippin'. That's one of my best sellers as well.

• April 4, 2014 6:51 AM CDT
    • Scents

I am definitely going to keep with the warm home type scents now.

I have a very small shop and I really worry about doggy smell. I want to be sure when people walk in the door that their first impression is a good one.

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• April 6, 2014 10:22 AM CDT
    • Scents

I love my Scentsy. The scent fills the room in a way that a regular air freshener does not.  

Barb

• April 10, 2014 9:01 PM CDT
    • Scents

If you are thinking of ordering, I would love it if you would consider ordering from me. I sell Scentsy in addition to grooming. I used it in my shop so much and got so many compliments I figured I may as well sell it. ;-)

Here is my website for ordering:

www.goodscentsbymeg.scentsy.us

• April 15, 2014 8:27 AM CDT
    • Scents

I do need to get an order in Meg. Hopefully I'll sit down and do it this week.

Barb

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel