Forums General Customer Relations
  • Topic: New client retention photo magnets

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 3, 2014 1:45 PM CST
    • New client retention photo magnets

I try to schedule a 2nd appointment before a new client leaves.  If they are hesitant, I ask if they would like a "grooming reminder" text or email in x weeks.  For each new client I then send a card "thanking them for trusting me with little Suzie", enclose a business card, a business magnet card, and most importantly a Photo Magnet of their pup.  Clients LOVE the photo magnets & I've even gotten some 1-time clients (whose dogs really don't need grooming) just because they've heard about my photo magnets.  It costs about $.20 and 10 minutes:  I buy Avery magnet sheets on which I print a photo that I've taken with my phone.  I can get about 50 magnets out of the Avery 5-sheet packet for $9.  The most important thing is to cut out the magnet in the shape of the dog, MUCH cuter than a square photo.  The attached photo is not my magnet, but a fridge magnet I received years ago, that gave me the idea.  (I must admit to having trimmed off the occasional stickie-outtie when cutting out the magnet :)  Thx dawg, your christmas gift post reminded me to post this.

• November 3, 2014 2:24 PM CST
    • New client retention photo magnets

Cutting out the dog rather than just a square is a fantastic idea! I love that! It seems to much more personalize and high dollar that just the squared frame.

Thank you!

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel