Forums Classifieds Businesses For Sale
  • Topic: Grooming Business for Sale in East TN $15000

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 16, 2014 4:13 PM CST
    • Grooming Business for Sale in East TN $15000

Would you like to be your own boss? This is a nice little grooming business. My Reason for selling: I own 2 grooming businesses in 2 different towns plus work for a Pet transport company and need to simplify. The sale includes: 1 Tub, 2 air force dryers, 1 stand dryer, 1 Hydraulic grooming table, 1 portable grooming table, some grooming tools and products, computer with Kennel Connection on it, printer w/stand, receipt printer, keyboard, mouse, washer & dryer, shelving, (4 cage) cage bank, counters, chairs, stools & decorations, business name, signs, bc/appt cards & phone number, as well as the client list.

Established in very good location with growing clientel.  This business currently has 2 groomers at this time. Owner(Groomer) will be leaving business. Other Groomer may stay with new owner. Priced at $15000 for a quick sale

If you are interested in this business or have questions please call 423-309-9400 leave a message if no answer please.

Thank you 

• January 1, 2015 7:48 AM CST
    • Grooming Business for Sale in East TN $15000

Update on the sale of the Grooming Business in East TN. Owner is now the only groomer on staff. This business has grossed $30,000 in 10 months Cliental consistant in rebooking. I am currently in a lease at current location untll Sept 2015 but this location has proved to be good for the business as we are getting new clients weekly. You can easily run business by yourself or with a bather. If interested please contact me via email puppylepew06@gmial.com or phone 423-309-9400. Thank you 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel