Forums Classifieds Wanted: Used Grooming Equipment
  • Topic: Shears & brushes

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 4, 2012 11:05 AM CST
    • Shears & brushes

Hi! I'm just starting my grooming adventures and I'm in the market for some shears. I don't have any right now, I'm using my bosses.

I'm interested in offset handles (I think that's what they are called, where the thumb and finger holes do not line up). I need straight, curved, and thinners. Well (or decent) made, moderately priced at best. I have 4 kids and I don't have an excessive amount to spend. ...But I don't want a cheap pair either... know what I mean? lol I'll save up for a good pair the first time.

I've been looking at Giebs, Kenshiis (sp?) and chris christiansen (soooo out of my price range lol).

I know a few of you have self-admitted shear adictions (lol) and I was hoping someone could help me out :) 

I also need brushes and combs, but mainly I'm worried about shears.

Like I said, I'm just starting out and I have to use her stuff, and she has short hands so all her stuff is smaller and I plan on grooming for the rest of my days, so I need to start building up my own tools. And I have nothing! lol (I have an average hand size)

so....yeah...I dont know what else to say...so... you can email me at sillygirlcheri  @yahoo.com (take out the spaces) :)

If you see somebody without a smile, give them yours! ~Dolly Parton

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel