Forums General Customer Relations Charges and Payments
  • Topic: So frustrating....

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 16, 2015 7:44 PM CDT
    • So frustrating....

We have a shop that closed for a bit and it sounds like she is not taking back all her clients, and another shop that had a horrible accident resulting in the death of a dog, so the phone has been ringing off the hook with new clients.

What is frustrating is that for the majority of them, their only concern is price.  The first thing they want to know is how much does it cost.  With all the accidents and stories in the news, how can they only be concerned about cost. They don't ask about experience, or policies, or anything, just how much and how soon.

It just floors me that they don't even consider learning anything else about the person they are going to trust to care for their dog. :(

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• April 23, 2015 9:57 AM CDT
    • So frustrating....

Yup, we have that now with the spring shave down rush. How much and how soon, and so offended at my price and availability. There is some pressure from the shop to get those people in. It's annoying but I don't worry about it too much, since those are usually once or twice a year grooming and not the 6/8 week regulars that I like to fill my schedule with.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel