Forums Classifieds Wanted: Used Grooming Equipment
  • Topic: Left Hand Shears and other Tools/Equipment

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 2, 2015 5:15 PM CDT
    • Left Hand Shears and other Tools/Equipment

Hello everyone! I'm new here to Groomers Lounge. I'm looking for left handed straight, curved, thinning, chunkers, pretty much any left handed shears. I only have one set and they cost so much to buy new. I am a residential business and just reopened my business less than 2 years ago. As I grow I've noticed that I don't have any back ups of almost anything. Other than the shears, I could use more clipper blades. I use the A-5 detachable type clippers and blades. I have an Andis 5 speed, Oster A-6, Oster Turbo A-5 and Oster Golden A-5 clippers so blades that will fit those are what I need. Needing the most would be 3F, 4F, 5F, 40. I could use back ups of almost every other size as well. I don't mind if they need sharpened as long as they still have a long life span left. I am also open to any other tools that may be available as well. Except slicker brushes, I am pretty sure I have more than plenty of those :) I live in northeastern Ohio (44483) so please let me know what you have, and price with shipping and pics as well if you can. I could also use some equipment but I doubt there is anyone close enough that I could pick stuff up from. Anyway you can email me at sadiebonepet@outlook.com or for faster replies text me at 330-883-1895 my name is Aime. Thank you for your time in advance!
    • July 23, 2015 8:04 AM CDT
    • Left Hand Shears and other Tools/Equipment

Amie,
      Not sure you've seen it but there is a posted under Equipment for sale of a gal closing her shop and a big list of blades and there things that may help you.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel