Forums Classifieds Businesses For Sale
  • Topic: Dog Grooming Business in Caribbean for Sale

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 8, 2015 7:20 PM CST
    • Dog Grooming Business in Caribbean for Sale

For Sale Dog Grooming business in the Caribbean + all House Furnishings, tools, equipment, kitchen utensils, etc. in Corozal, Belize in Central America. This is an English speaking country! I need to go back to the States in 2016 for personal reasons and family. I will take only my personal tools with me and leave all other equipment and supplies to business and home for next person to take over. Business has been up and running for over a year and has over 80 customers and growing. No other groomer on this end of country. I do not do cats due to severe allergies so a cat groomer would be welcome and create extra income. Basic dog training a plus. You only have to do 10 full grooms a week to live comfortably and that is with cable TV, Internet, Rent, Electric, water, food, etc. I am supporting my teenaged daughter and myself. depending on the quality you want to live. My business is currently in the 2 bed 1 bath home I am renting by Corozal Bay and my rent is $250.00 USD per month NO JOKE! I do share the home with another couple who live on the upper floor for same price. If interested you will have to live here for 6 months before applying for work permit I can help you with that. I am only asking $12,000.00 USD cash for the whole kit and caboodle + all home furnishings that you will need to get started to live in Paradise. If interested contact Mary 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel