Forums Site Information Groomers Sidelines Barb Hoover, Independent Damsel Pro
  • Topic: You Deserve Safety

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 3, 2016 8:23 PM CST
    • You Deserve Safety

As a Mom, when my daughter got a part time bartending job, I was really concerned for her safety.  I had her call me each night as she closed up and walked to her car.  Not that I could do anything should something happen. She worked an hour from home.....

Never once did it occur to either of us that there ARE personal protection products out there.  That is until I was at a fundraising event and ran into a Damsel In Defense representative.   I immediately bought her pepper spray.  Then I went back and bought some for myself.  Over the next few days, I really started thinking about safety in our every day lives. I travel a lot and alone.  My Mom lives in an apartment building.  My friends travel alone.  My niece has just turned 18 and is independent and out and about.   I contacted Damsel in Defense because if I had never really thought about personal protection, I was pretty sure my loved ones never did either.  I was super excited about the products and wanted to share them with everyone!

I think what really sold me, besides the safety aspect of course, was that when I talked to the rep, she never once tried to scare me with statistics to sell her products.  There was no hard sell. We discussed my concerns and she showed me what products she had to offer and how to use them. That was it.  When I looked over their website, again, no fear mongering.  It was about confidence and empowerment and not being afraid to leave your house. It was about living your life safely.

They are products and a mission I can truly stand  behind.

If you would like more information, please feel free to message me here, email me atbarbhoover11345@gmail.com or visit my site at www.mydamselpro.net/PRO11345 .

Barb

This post was edited by admin at February 5, 2016 6:57 AM CST ____________________________________

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• February 5, 2016 6:58 AM CST
    • You Deserve Safety

Thank you Crystal. :)

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• The following users say thanks to admin for this useful post:
    • February 15, 2016 6:36 PM CST
    • You Deserve Safety

Damsel is having a great sale. While supplies last, you can get a Pack a Punch Stun Gun and a matching Sock It To Me striking tool for just $35!

They are selling out fast. The teal set is already sold out.

https://www.mydamselpro.net/PRO11345/shop/PRODUCTDETAIL.aspx?prod=2016SS-SP

• February 28, 2016 3:05 PM CST
    • You Deserve Safety

http://lifehacker.com/5825528/basic-self-defense-moves-anyone-can-do-and-everyone-should-know

This is a good article on self defense.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel