Forums General Customer Relations No Shows, Early/Late Pickups and Drop Offs
  • Topic: Something about the day

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 13, 2016 4:01 PM CDT
    • Something about the day

Is it just me or do you notice that when you have no shows, it tends to be mulitples on the same day.

I had two no shows and one 10:00 that thought her appt was at 11:00 today.  A couple weeks ago I had 3 no shows on one day.  Rarely do I ever have just one person not show up. I always go back and see if they were on the same day before and if I just messed up writing their appointment cards!  That was not the case today. One did remember later, my  hairdresser who I see at 5 today lol. She was mortified. The other I've not heard from yet.

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• September 22, 2016 4:39 PM CDT

All in all, the no shows at my shop are rare. It's just when they happen, it's multiples on one day.
      Now at the clinic...... they are much more common. There it's really out of my control.

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• February 13, 2017 11:31 AM CST

Has anyone else noticed that Storevantage has gone WAY down hill?! I've been using it for 3 years and I cannot get a response to emails or phone calls. I have multiple issues that I cannot get resolved and I'm on the verge of switching.
    • February 13, 2017 12:59 PM CST

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I don't use them but remember when they first came on the marke . They were advertisers here and seemed really open to communication and helping their clients work out problems.

Barb

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel