Forums General Product Discussions/Comparisons Shampoos, Conditioners, Coat Sprays
  • Topic: Quadruped Wow!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 9, 2017 7:28 AM CST
    • Quadruped Wow!

WOW!

I'm not often this impressed when trying a new product. This one is different so I had to share.  It's the Quadruped All in One Pour On De-Matting Undercoat Remover.

I used it last week on my Standard for the Rapid Drying Aid. I thought it did a nice job. Drew did seem to dry a lot faster.

It Wow'd me though on the new Sheltie I did on Tuesday.  Usually on a coat like that, I'll bathe then let sit on a bunch of towels with some fans while I do other dogs.  I've found that the packed coat doesn't really release under the HV until the dog is near dry, so I don't bother doing a lot of HV work until most of the water is off the coat and they are more damp than wet.

This time, I had a huge hole in my schedule. I had two hours from when the Sheltie dropped off until the next dog was coming in. His coat was packed all around the collar and chest area as well as the back end. I figured it would take me a bit of extra time and with the 2 hour window I had, I decided to take him straight from the table to the tub. I used the Quadruped diluted 4 to 1 as a leave in.

Imagine my surprise when the moment the HV dryer hit the coat and the undercoat started blowing right out. The dog was still very wet. Well since the undercoat was just blowing right out, the rest of the coat was drying super fast.  This dog was dropped off at 8:15.  He was bathed, completely dry, feet done, sanitary, nails, neatened, thoroughly brushed, gone through with a comb and off my table by 9:30.   I wouldn't have believed it had I not done it myself.

This was a sample I had picked up at a trade show. I will definitely be ordering more.

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• February 9, 2017 7:29 AM CST
    • Quadruped Wow!

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

• February 9, 2017 8:40 PM CST
    • Quadruped Wow!

I'm super impressed with the whitener brightener. It's the best I've ever used. I like the scent too. Love Groomers carries all types of Quadraped (there's something crazy like 20 different ones) and often has good sales going on it.
    • February 9, 2017 8:41 PM CST
    • Quadruped Wow!

I'm super impressed with the whitener brightener. It's the best I've ever used. I like the scent too. Love Groomers carries all types of Quadraped (there's something crazy like 20 different ones) and often has good sales going on it.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel