Forums General Mobile Grooming Misc Mobile Topics
  • Topic: Van vs. Trailer

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 17, 2012 3:57 PM CDT
    • Van vs. Trailer

I am looking to start a mobile service and am interested in advice regarding interior heigth.  I am 5'9 and would i be more comfortable in a van or a trailer.  I've only ever been in the high end WNT buses but can't start there.  thanks

• June 17, 2012 8:16 PM CDT
    • Van vs. Trailer

I'm tall as well and I used to be mobile in a trailer and while the height was fine, just make sure the guts are easy to get to; the trailer I has was built by an RV place and I could not access anything. If I fear up I couldn't get to the pipes I needed to etc.
    • May 11, 2014 10:04 AM CDT
    • Van vs. Trailer

I have a homemade trailer that I bought used 5 years ago. It has been a wonderful starter trailer but it is about worn out. I am looking for a new trailer. I found Hitched on Pet Grooming. They make grooming trailers. The thing is, I have never heard of them. Does anyone know them or has used them? I love their website but would like to know they are legit before I invest in them.

• May 11, 2014 9:44 PM CDT
    • Van vs. Trailer

I've not ever heard of them, but I've never been in the market for a mobile either.

I would ask if you can get some references, maybe names of those that have bought them?

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel