Forums Classifieds Businesses For Sale
  • Topic: SE Iowa Salon for Sale

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 15, 2012 7:33 PM CDT
    • SE Iowa Salon for Sale

8 year business for sale. Great Condo Location, Great Clients & Dogs and Full Calendar.

My clients book their appointments for the year and I’m currently not accepting new clients due to full schedule. Minimum price $50 per dog. Only do small to medium size dogs. Hubby wants to move.

Need to find the right groomer for my clients to purchase this condo unit and booming business. You will walk into a fully functioning grooming salon with all the equipment to start work right away. I would be willing to stay for a couple of months to make a smooth transition for my clients and to help schedule them for 2013.

I’ve always had a good reputation in town and have a waiting list to prove it. I also have a groomer renting space with me. She runs her own business and has a lease contract until November 2, 2012. She would be interested in a new contract.

The salon is clean, calm and quiet. North Liberty is a growing town of young families and also professionals from theUniversityofIowa(Iowa City15 minutes away).

If you are thinking of having a multiple groomer salon there is plenty of room to grow. I use the front half of the just under 1500 sq ft for training. So plenty of potential to add more groomers and there are more than enough dogs to go around!

Please call and leave a message at 319-665-3155 or email Kathy@k9swithclass.com and check out the website www.k9swithclass.com

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel