Forums Classifieds Businesses For Sale
  • Topic: Grooming with boarding license $25,000

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 27, 2012 11:39 AM CDT
    • Grooming with boarding license $25,000

REDUCED! Grooming & Boarding from $50,000 to $25,000 - Clearwater, FL
      I have cut the selling price from $50,000 to $25,000 because there is another business I have decided to buy. THIS YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE A WELL ESTABLISHED GROOMING SALON FOR HALF THE PRICE! The shop grosses an average of $80,000 a year just in grooming business. The overhead is very low, less than 20% of the gross income, if you do not have employees.

We are open 4 days a week, so there is plenty of potential to increase hours. Or keep it the same and have a nice easy schedule. Located at a busy intersection, with a brand new back light sign by the intersection. Also we have the set up and city license to offer boarding and/or doggie daycare. There used to be retail, but I did not have the time to keep up on it, so I did away with it last September. I stopped taking credit or debit cards June 2011, so just cash and check payments. There is one, part-time assistant who is paid a % as a contractor.

I am willing to stay on to help with the transition as long as you can work with my schedule. I live very far from Clearwater, which is why I have decided to buy a business closer to home. I will sign a 5 year 5 mile non-compete. The shop has been in the same location for 8 years, and is recommended by local vets. Has established clientele and a database of over 1,000 clients.

Included in the sale is:
      -123 pet software
      -desktop computer (tower, flat screen monitor, keyboard, mouse, cash drawer)
      -Color Laser Printer
      -Color ink printer
      -All decor
      -1 taxi vac
      -1 metro 2 motor forced air dryer
      -1 K-9 2 motor forced air dryer
      -2 metro orange forced air dryers
      -2 hydraulic tables
      -1 small folding table
      -1 stackable washer dryer
      -2 bathing systems
      -2 built in full size tubs
      -2 giant crates
      -1 cage bank made up of 4 cages
      -4 more crates varying sizes
      -Mini fridge
      -Microwave
      -Portable air cooling machine
      -Fans

Possible owner finance with a credit check, half down, & collateral. My personal grooming equipment is not included in the sale. Call, text, or email for more info. or to set up a time to see it. I will email you pictures if you like. customercare@thehairyhound.com 727-712-7601     

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel