Forums General Customer Relations Parades, Benefits, Fairs, Ect.
  • Topic: D'tails Pet Spa in the parade

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 1, 2012 2:57 PM CDT
    • D'tails Pet Spa in the parade

Our hometown festival "Old Settlers Day" was today. I haven't had an entry in the parade for several years and thought we should participate this year. Of course I wait until the last minute to make plans. That's how I roll. :(    Deb bought a bubble machine and her son Dirk ran that, her other son Casey threw candy, her Mother Nancy drove and I held the dogs. Deb and her daughter Samantha rode their horses in the parade. I just put one of my flower boxes from the salon and some of the flowers, put a rug down on the flat bed of the truck so we wouldn't have to sit on the hot metal. I took the sign off the wall next to the front door and set it on the back hitch and taped it to the truck bed. Not too fancy but we had a presence at least. 
      The white poodle is my dog Ida. The Apricot is Bailey a Std Poo puppy that belongs to a client.  Deb put leopard spots on her yesterday and I put zebra stripes on Ida. Nobody could see Ida's because she laid down the whole time. Baileys spots kind of faded overnight. 

Because you can never have too much of a goat thing.

• September 1, 2012 7:31 PM CDT
    • D'tails Pet Spa in the parade

I love parades. :)

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel