Forums Classifieds Help Wanted
  • Topic: Exp Groomer wanted on Fantastic New Arkansas property

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 13, 2012 11:30 AM CDT
    • Exp Groomer wanted on Fantastic New Arkansas property

We have opened our grooming, doggie daycare and boarding facility in June this year. We are located on a highly visible hwy and business is growing. This is an 8 acre property with a pond and is beautifully landscaped. This is a brand new groom room..where u are the boss...no corporate politics or scheduling..NO loud overcrowded chaos. We offer free daycare for our grooming clients, so they get to run around, play and socialize before and after grooming on an acre of land. You will be the only groomer and make your own schedule (2 saturdays a month required). I will provide the table,dryers, towels, shampoo supplies, A/C-heated room, cages,and much more. You will need ALL your tools....clippers, scissors, etc...I work on 50/50 split and you keep all your tips. This is a wonderful country community with excellent schools and a community college. Good Christ hearted people. If relocating, i will be happy to give you free room and board for 2 months. Feel free to call Stephanie (our current fabulous groomer who may be moving due to husband promotion) and speak with her regarding grooming experience requirements and any other grooming position questions at 501-250-3502. You can check out our website at www. PetMommy.com We are also on facebook petmommy grooming doggie daycare and boarding. My name is Heather Rowell Carruthers and you can link up with me on facebook or email heather@petmommy.com or call 870-741-5935. Our property is located in Harrison, AR and is 26 miles from Branson, Mo. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants a real change in the way grooming and animal care is done!!! We love our furry family and their parents. Thanks for your consideration.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel